Possible STI infection?

Hi, I recently performed unprotected oral sex on two men approximately one week ago. The next morning I woke up feeling really sick, and my mouth was swollen and painful. Over the next few days I had a sore throat and two bumps developed in my mouth. I went to a doctor, who said it was nothing to worry about, although she wasn't very helpful. Its been exactly one week since that night, and now the bumps have subsided but I still feel sick. I'm really worried that I have some sort of STI. Is it too soon to be seeing the symptoms of HIV? I'm really worried.i

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- It would have been very unlikely or impossible to see the symptoms of HIV appear the next day after exposure. I suppose your complaints could have been a sort of "overuse" injury related to the oral sex or canker sores related to the trauma/use. In addition, oral sex is a very inefficient way to acquire HIV, impossible no but unlikely yes. That being said I would suggest getting testing at 4 weeks for reassurance. If it is negative that would be very accurate (and conclusive at 90 days). Take care, LHW

Oral sex for about 10 mins. I need answers
anal masterbTion