Oral sex for about 10 mins. I need answers

Hello I had oral sex done on me by a guy but it only lasted about 10-15 seconds, no other exposure was done between us. 3 months later I took the HIV 1/2 screening and it came out negative but i had folliculitis for about 2 months and received treatment for it. But recently I have struggled with gaining weight the way i normally do. and a bump that hurt appeared on my vagina but went away in about 4-5 days but i can still sort of feel it. about 3-4 scabs have appeared inside my mouth ever since and I have really dried skin and I have only had 1 incidence where i had diarrhea but I just keep checking my body for stuff that will appear to go against the negative test. Even though the doctor that I went to told me that I was fine and the guy that did the oral sex on me also tested negative. My anxiety of having something is just rising and rising and I just wanted to know what you think about my situation. Thank you! and sorry for the inconvenience.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello- Bottom line- you are not infected with HIV for the following really important fact. The man you had oral sex with is not infected. It is impossible to get HIV from someone who doesn't already have HIV. Also, oral sex is a very inefficient way to get HIV even if your partner were infected. Sounds like your anxiety is getting the best of you and that certainly could be the cause of your symptoms. Take care, LHW

STD INFO
Possible STI infection?