Chances of getting HIV

I have questioned here twice before but never got an answer. This time cross my fingers for the answer. I have visited a prostitute 2 months ago. I have used condom during sex. While put out my penis, I have found her manustration blood on my condom. However I have cleaned my penis with bedcover after uncovering penis (within 10 seconds). I am afraid that, manustration blood from base of penis touch the tip of my penis through the bedcover. Is there any chance of getting hiv through this process? Please answer me.

See recent posts that follow the same theme. HIV is not so catchy that the mere touch of infected fluids leads to transmission. It takes work. Throw in a bit of friction and some bad luck. Bed covers do not ever lead to infection.

Please help..lesbians and hiv
Chlamydia and sex toys