Please help..lesbians and hiv

Hello, I am in desprate need of help here. I am a 29 year old lesbian and I have some questions regarding a possible exposure. About 2 months ago I had a sexual encounter with my ex (girl ) who i hadnt seen in years and since then my life has been a living hell. While we were having sex, I was somewhat dry down there and I notice she wiped some of her vagina fluids to masturbate me and eventually fingered me.. Bout 3 days later I started having what I thought was a yeast infection.. Went to my doctor and he prescribed 7 day cream treatment which didn't help.. He then gave me pills and that didn't solve the issue neither ... I'm worry I might be infected and that's the reason the infection doesn't cure.. I had an hiv test at 25 days after exposure and it came out negative. Please help me, was I at risk of infection through what I explained? There isn't much information about lesbians and safe sex outthere!!! Is my hiv negative test conclusive?! Please help me with some information. Thanks in advance

Female to female transmission of HIV is very unusual. Sex toys have been implicated in some of these cases. The exposure as you describe it seems very low to no risk. Further, the symptoms you describe are not associated at all with recent HIV infection. Hopefully, your doc checked you out for more common problems like trichomonas, gonorrhea, bacterial vaginosis and chlamydia.

how do I stop/what is the risk of me transmitting to wife.
Chances of getting HIV