how do I stop/what is the risk of me transmitting to wife.

I am a transexual who has developed a habit of quick hookups. I date two tto five nights a week. One out of five will be oral and anal but the rest me preforming oral. I always make the guys use a condom, I never top and rarely swallow, only by accident. I never brushmy teeth nver date with a sors or bit lip or whatever. I really want to quit but cant. Second part of question is what are the chances of me giving a bug to wife. She only wants to once a month with me topping. We never use a cobdom. I test for everything every two weeks including gum swab for hiv. I dont want to get her sick. I need to quit dating. If I keep on my path am I operating safetly as I can? Im ashamed of myself and really want to stop I just dont know how.

My concern would be for non-HIV STIs that could be acquired and rapidly spread to your wife. For example, gonorrhea and syphilis can be transmitted via the activities you describe particularly unprotected oral sex.

I recommend using a condom with your wife. She should also get regularly tested for STI.

HIV Transmission from a nosebleed while recieving oral sex?
Please help..lesbians and hiv