HIV Transmission from a nosebleed while recieving oral sex?

Hi there. So I was recieving oral sex from someone I really don't know all that well. He stopped and said he had a nosebleed. We turned on the lights to find it had gotten on quite a few places. Trouble is I don't know whether it went into my vagina. I know I got it on me and I had to clean up some. Since then - it took about a week to get a small fever and then my throat swelled up. I tested negative on the rapid mono test and the rapid strep. My question is: how likely is it that I could've contracted HIV through this experience?

Really? A nose bleed while he was performing oral sex on you? Were you at altitude?

I would say that were he HIV+ this event could be a bit risky given we are talking blood and mucous membrane contact. Why not get him HIV tested and if negative stop worrying?

Otherwise, go through with the week testing.

I need your opinion please (case and test results)
how do I stop/what is the risk of me transmitting to wife.