anal encounter with escort

Hi, I had a unfortunate lapse of reason this week. I had protected oral with a hiv status unknown escort, followed by anal with the same condom. After ejaculation i removed the condom carefully not to contact the urethea and water tested the condom and i didn't see any leaks or water when i squeezed the condom filled with water. The part that has me freaked out is i washed my penis with soap and water and hands but some of the fluids could have come in contact with my urethera during washing or anal fluids on my underwear since during the act i had my penis pulled through my underwear so fluids didnt contact my skin. Could these fluids have infected me with hiv? She says she always uses protection and was tested clean less than six months ago. The other concern is she is from Barbados originally and is 20. But has lived in Canada most of her life and says she has only worked as an escort here. Should i be tested i dont want to risk infecting my long time partner.

I see no risk of exposure here at all. The casual exposure with suspected fluids does not impress me.

Transmission by sucking breast
i am frustrated please help?