Transmission by sucking breast
Nov 23, 2012
Hi,I'm frank 30 years old,almost a week now I had a protected sexe with a girl and find out after that she is HIV positive,my problem is I do suck her nipples and felt a strange test on my tongue so I'm asking myself if I got infected though that liquid test ??? Thanks
Response from Dr. Wohl
Pretty unlikely that this incident would transmit HIV. If you have not gotten an HIV test recently, you are probably due.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Aids Be Passed On By Two Hiv Negative Gay Men?
- Can Hiv Be Spread Through Drinking From A Soda Bottle?
- Can You Get Hiv From A Doctor Not Wearing Gloves?
- Can You Be Stabbed With Hiv Aids In Needles?
- Are High Alt And Ast Indicative Of Hiv?
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.