risks of hiv infection after insertive oral sex

Hey doc,I have been seeing someone for the last one month and we have had safe sex until "days ago when he penetrated me without a condom and ejaculated outside. I was scared and a few hours later I conviced him to get tested together and he turned out posive while I was negative,he didnt cum inside me so what are the chances of infection in my case? I am scared to death and I have sleepless nights ever since

I would be concerned. There could have been some exposure to pre-cum. At this point you are not a candidate for post-exposure prophylaxis with HIV medications as it has been days since your exposure.

You will need to get HIV tested again at 4 and 12 weeks after the exposure and get medical attention if you experience fevers, rash, or flu-like illness. Certainly, use a condom if having sex.

The good news is that chances are that you did not get infected with this one exposure but you do need to follow up as described above to be sure.

EIA reactive - WB negative - RNA viral load undetectable
Transmission by sucking breast