Condom Breaks, 45seconds-One Minute of exposure

About a month and a week ago, I had sex with a prostitute. This prostitute was not off the streets, but inside a strip club in Miami. We were having vaginal sex and the condom broke, time of exposure was about 45secibds to a minute and a half at most. Asked the girl if she was clean and the response was "Yes, I get tested every month. You don't think I want to be healthy" with that being said still had not givin me no piece of mind. I took a Std and Hiv test a week after contact and everything came back negative. As time has passed I have been getting very anxious and spending endless hours online trying to diagnose myself, not good I know. Going to get checked at month and a half mark and if everything come back negative again at the three month mark and sixth month mark as well. I have spoken to two different doctors and they told me that my chances are as close to 0 as it gets. Please let me know what you think? Thanks in advanced.

Very low risk for HIV infection indeed. Female to male transmission in the US is pretty rare. If your 3 month test for HIV is negative, so are you.

french kiss
Could I have contracted HIV?