Nov 23, 2012
Is it possible to be infected by hep b,c or hiv; if i made a french kiss with somebody who has bleeding gums or cut sores? My mouth ís perfect health and i have no problems in it, but i dont know the other person . thanks
Response from Dr. Wohl
Not really. These viruses do not live well in saliva. It would take really horrible bleeding gums in both parties to rise to anything approaching risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Sucking Penis?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.