Nov 23, 2012
Is it possible to be infected by hep b,c or hiv; if i made a french kiss with somebody who has bleeding gums or cut sores? My mouth ís perfect health and i have no problems in it, but i dont know the other person . thanks
Response from Dr. Wohl
Not really. These viruses do not live well in saliva. It would take really horrible bleeding gums in both parties to rise to anything approaching risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Flagyl Cure Chlamydia?
- Can Lymph Nodes Swelling Be The Only Symptom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.