Oral with a twist
Nov 23, 2012
Hello Dr. Wohl or Dr. Glenn,
I am in a state of panic. A couple of weeks a go I received a unprotected blowjob from a women. After the blowjob I saw a friction burn or some chafting on the shaft of my penis (hard to describe) I did not see blood from here or from me, but I am scared. What also scared me was the fact that six days later I got sick. Runny nose, congested nasal cavity, cough. I do not know if I had the flu. 3 days later I was fit enough to go to work.
Am I at risk for HIV? Do I need testing?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat An Ars Symptom?
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts On Your Mouth?
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.