how safe am i going to be ?

hi i am HIV negative male and i am going to have a relationship with HIV positive female and we are going to use condom with literally everything , so am i still going to be in dangerous of catching HIV or not ? i totally understand that its difficult to answer my question with exact percentage , but i would still like to know if you can help me with approximate percentage ( because i dont know if i am going to be safe in this relationship 90% , 95% ,99% , 99.99% ) ? thank you for reading my question and i will be glad to receive any advices on what should i do to feel safer during sex with her (of course beside wearing condom with everything) kind regards .

This is an important question. If you use condoms your risk of HIV acquisition will be nearly impossible, provided the condom does not break during vaginal or anal sex. Now even if it does break, you should not freak out. HIV is not like Ebola. The odds of infection with brief contact is generally low. Several factors lower the rid even further.

If your partner is on HIV medications and her viral load in her blood is undetectable (so low that tests can not count the amount of HIV in a drop f blood), her infectiousness is reduced tremendously. Some say that with an undetectable HIV viral load she can be considered virtually non-infectious (although others are more cautious). So, she needs to be on HIV meds.

Also, there are data that support use of Truvada, an HIV medication, by uninfected men to avoid infection. The drug is not always available or affordable, has some side effects and needs to be taken every day. But, its something you should know about.

My view is that if you use condoms and your partner is on HIV therapy with an undetectable viral load you have nothing to worry about and should not use Truvada.

HIV Antibodies Production
Oral with a twist