The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary


Nov 22, 2012

I recently visited a massage parlour where a during the session the guy jumped onto the back of me and put his penis close to my anal hole. He did not penetrate me or ejaculate and was there for only about 5 to 10 seconds. Two hours earlier I had been to the toilet and on cleaning my self I noticed a small amount of blood on the toilet paper which appeared after me wiping a little hard. If the guy had pre cum on his penis could this have found its way in contact with the area that my blood had come from and infected me with HIV. Please reply as my anxiety is having an effect on my situation with worry and stress. I have written twice before and no one answers me PLEASE

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

The risk that you're worried about sounds incredibly unlikely!

To get HIV, there needs to be HIV positive body fluid coming out of someone's body and going immediately/directly inside someone else's body. You're missing part of this equation.

His body fluid would've needed to get inside of your body.. only being there for mere seconds and not ejaculated isn't going to do that! Besides, the small amount of blood you noticed makes it sound like your "opening" was very small. This would make it hard for any possible ejaculation to 1) touch it at all and 2) get inside.

Doesn't sound likely to me.

Hope this helps!


snap back's and tattoos
Oral Sex & Sore

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint