PLEASE ANSWER ME PLEASE

I recently visited a massage parlour where a during the session the guy jumped onto the back of me and put his penis close to my anal hole. He did not penetrate me or ejaculate and was there for only about 5 to 10 seconds. Two hours earlier I had been to the toilet and on cleaning my self I noticed a small amount of blood on the toilet paper which appeared after me wiping a little hard. If the guy had pre cum on his penis could this have found its way in contact with the area that my blood had come from and infected me with HIV. Please reply as my anxiety is having an effect on my situation with worry and stress. I have written twice before and no one answers me PLEASE

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

The risk that you're worried about sounds incredibly unlikely!

To get HIV, there needs to be HIV positive body fluid coming out of someone's body and going immediately/directly inside someone else's body. You're missing part of this equation.

His body fluid would've needed to get inside of your body.. only being there for mere seconds and not ejaculated isn't going to do that! Besides, the small amount of blood you noticed makes it sound like your "opening" was very small. This would make it hard for any possible ejaculation to 1) touch it at all and 2) get inside.

Doesn't sound likely to me.

Hope this helps!

Erik

snap back's and tattoos
Oral Sex & Sore