dear Erik, happy Turkey, need your help

I had a low risk exposure, hand job and tested negative with under 50 naat test at three weeks. I tested RNA detected under 20 with bioscience, they ran my test again and came up RNA undetected. Their doctor said I could be an elite controller. I did three antibody tests after, with Elisa, cmia, naat again 4 weeks after RNA under 20 was detected and finally did a insti negative at 94 days past exposure. That RNA detected under 20 is haunting me, even though I had negative naat 4 weeks later. I was also told by my gp that elite controllers always have positive antibodies and I had a total of 7 negative antibodies in past 12 weeks. My symptoms were joint and muscle pain, headaches and rumbeling stomach. Felt nauseated at times, but I noticed it when I was stressed and anxiety was at highest. I've been really stressed and also experienced heavy hair loss a few weeks after my anxiety was at highest after the massage and positive RNA. Also worth noting, bioscience showed no viral load log on the test that showed RNA detected. I also had cold sores, two, few weeks after. I do have furry tongue but thrush test came back negative. I used hydrogen peroxide to clean the white stuff off my tongue when I saw it in the morning. Maybe that caused the furry tongue since thrush test was negative? Best wishes.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

If I understand you correctly.. your "low risk" was a hand job??

There's no risk from that. NONE. Therefore testing is not required. No risk = No HIV. I'm sorry if no one has told you this before, it would've saved you a lot of stress. However, if someone has told you about the no risk before.. but you're having difficulty accepting the lack of risk.. then that's a point where it would be helpful to bring in a professional (counselor) to help you get to the point where you can believe.

Hope this helps!

Erik

just wondering?
snap back's and tattoos