Nov 21, 2012
if two penis touch each other and pre-cum will it cause hiv? my penis precums and touchs my partner penis a little bit while having sex
Response from Mr. Glenn
There is no real risk of HIV from this. To get HIV, body fluid needs to come out of someone's body and go immediately/directly inside someone else's body.
The problem in your case is that your partner's pre-cum may rub on the tip of your penis but it isn't really going inside your penis.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Open Wound
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And HIV
- Risk Of Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.