HIV in saliva

Dear Dr. Glenn, I have never engaged in a risky behavior where there was a chance of being infected with STD. however a few nights ago I went out with some friends to a night club. I was dancing with a girl whom I did not know, as she was talking to me small amount of her saliva landed on my face near my mouth(she did not do it on purpose) and my tongue came in contact with the saliva on my face. Later she told me she is HIV positive. I dont know if she had bleeding gums or not. But in terms of quantity the saliva was less than a drop. Is there a chance of being infected with HIV? Many thanks for your time. Best

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question, but there is no no no NO risk of getting HIV from saliva. It doesn't matter if it's a little or a lot.

Therefore you have no risk for HIV from her and can feel completely comfortable interacting with her casually.

Hope this helps!

Erik

please answer me asap.. mother of a 7 yr old girl u adore
solve problem