4th time trying to get an answer

thank you for all of your good work. I am having major anxiety and am having a baby and need to move on with this in my life. I am a 32 year male and have been with my wife for 8 years and we have only been with each other. I had a protected encounter with a csw in a massage parlor and the condom did not break. I have been going in and out of massive anxiety thinking I have hiv because of a rash I had in 2004. so here are my questions my wife was pregnant back in 2010 and lost the baby. she was tested for hiv and was negative. Now she is 8 months pregnant and was tested again and was also negative. So my first question is after at least 2000 unprotected exposure and concieving two children isnt it likely that if I had it she would also.

My second question is that if I had untreated hiv for over 8 years would I likely be showing some symptoms.

And lastly I recenetly had a cbc done after 15 years of not having a blood test and all values normal and cd4 count of 1000. Would it be likely that this all would remain normal. My doctor says that it is not diagnostic but there would be Many abnormalities.

Please help me I am about to become a father and I do not want to have a heart attack or nevous breakdown before my child is born. I need your help please

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

So in all of this - you have never had an HIV test? Is this the example you will be setting for your child? What happens when your child becomes a teenager? Who will have the conversations about protecting yourself against HIV and other STD's? Who will discuss the merits of testing?

Get tested for HIV and other STD's ASAP.

In health,

Richard

Broken Condom
HELP :'(