Broken Condom

Hi Doc,

I had sex with a prostitute, and at some stage the condom broke. This was a one time event. We had vigorous sex and now, 72hrs later, I have a little bit if a burning feeling on my penis head. Nothing uncomfortable or painfull, just the burning. What advice would you give me. Thank you for taking the time to read this

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I would suggest an initial round of testing, both for HIV, and all other STD's. If the test results are negative, then you can follow up with a final round of testing 90 days from the incident. Given this was a one-time occurrence, and you were the insertive partner, I would say the risk for HIV transmission is fairly low. The burning sensation you are describing has me wondering if you might have been exposed to either Chlamydia or Gonorrhea. A simple test will be able to determine if that is the case. Medication is available for both.

In health,

Richard

I am scared to death. PLs respond ASP PLEASE
4th time trying to get an answer