I am scared to death. PLs respond ASP PLEASE

I had vaginal intercourse with a prostitute 24 days ago.I double bagged, though my penis was not very erect at the onset.After the incident i realised that some of vaginal fluid had spread all over my genital area. Intercourse lasted for about ten minutes and she was ontop for the beter half of the time. when we were done I wash up with medicated bathing soap and dried my penis with tissue paper that she gave me; she had not yet washed her hands before touching the tissue paper. Now i have the following symptoms: 1) cough for the past 2 weeks 2) weight loss( maybe due to anxiety cos i have not been feedind properly) 3)muscular pains at my inner thighs and at my fingers and toes: 4) mild headache 5) some spotty itchy rashes that appear,disappear and reappear in a matter of days My body temperature has been on average 36.5 degres celsius. i have not been fatigued yet. I did a completes STI, HIV included, just three days after exposure and it came back negative/ Now I am so scared i could have contracted the virus. What are my odds?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Your symptoms are not HIV related. You must wait 90 days before testing. Based on the information you have provided, it does not sound like transmission was likely.

In the future, do not use more than one condom at a time. Using more than one condom does not offer increased protection. Using two condoms causes increased friction, which in turn can increase the chances of the condom breaking.

In health,

Richard

Could I be HIV +?
Broken Condom