Could I be HIV +?

I know questions like these have been covered extensively and i apologize in advance for this question. It has recently started playing in my mind and caused quite a bit of worry to me.

I was on holiday with a group of friends and we where all staying in a house together. A friend of mine has an accident where he cut himself quite badly at the top of his leg causing a substantial amount of blood to be soaked up by his boxer shorts (jocks, tight on the groin area). After everything was sorted, the boxers where washed - in water with a bit of soap. Unfortunately, i mistook my boxers for his and landed up wearing his. I realized my mistake and after an hour or so i took them off. My worry starts because i know the tip of my penis would have touched an area where there would have been some blood and the boxers where semi dry when i wore them (a bit humid). I found out that he is HIV positive.

Is there any risk i could have contracted HIV?

Thank you in advance.

Response from Mr. Cordova

You are correct, questions like this have been covered quite a bit. There is no risk in this situation.

In health,

Richard

I had sex with my girlfriend.on the foreplay i licked the pussy.
I am scared to death. PLs respond ASP PLEASE