I had sex with my girlfriend.on the foreplay i licked the pussy.
Nov 21, 2012
Can HIV / STD or any other disease spread through licking the pussy?
Response from Mr. Cordova
The risk of HIV transmission from oral is low. Other STD's such as Syphilis, Gonorrhea, and Chlamydia can be transmitted via oral sex. A full round of STD testing done once a year, and preferably every six months will help catch any infections should they occur.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Long Term Studies Of Hiv-discordant Couples
- Does Standard Blood Work Test For Hiv?
- Are Hepatitis And Herpes The Same Thing?
- If You Have Sex With A Hiv Postive Person How Long Does It Take To Catch It?
- Hep B Inactive Carrier Infectious Spreading
- Is It Difficult For A Man To Contract Hiv From A Woman Through Normal Vaginal Intercourse?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.