Nov 21, 2012
Hi, I stupidly met with a girl whom I believe sleeps with my partners. I basically kissed her mouth and nipples. She was naked and I fingered her. While I never removed my underwear and no penetrative and oral sex; because I came before I could actually remove my underwear. However I tried playing with her vagina with my underwear on.
I'm scared if there is any chance of HIV transmission.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
I am comfortable saying that there was no risk in this situation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Early Can You Detect Hiv?
- What's The Accurate Window Period To Find Out If You Hiv?
- Is Hiv Transmitted Through Feces?
- What Are The Chances Of Catching Hiv From An Infected Person?
- Does Hiv Increase White Blood Cell Count?
- How Long After Sex Can Hiv Or Aids Be Detected In A Blood Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.