Im afraid out of my mind!!!!

I have been with a guy since may. The first time we had sex i reminded him to put on a condom...he was upset but he did as i asked. The 2nd and last time we had sex was the 11jul12. I reminded him about the condom... He said he just want to 'feel' what its like without one. I caved in which was a lack of my better judgement. Penetration lasted approx 10 min of which there wasn't any ejaculation but i know precum can mess you up then he pushed me off. A month later i started experiencing flu like illness, my throat wasnt hurting me it just felt weird,upset stomach, and one lymph node swollen in my neck. i also noticed 3 very itchy bumps on my leg that took a while to go away. i took a blood test the following week and it came back negative. I was happy. But not for the month of september ive gotten lymph nodes swollen in my neck behind my ears and 1 under my arm as well as my groin. Ive also gotten cramps in my stomach lasting 2 days, vomiting, the same weird feeling in my throat, light headed feeling, blocked nostrils, headaches, fatigue. I am so scared to take my second test because i am afraid of the result. I pretty much think i have the virus. Im depressed to the point of staying in bed everyday and crying. Every time i think it could be the cold or flu i get one more symptom that brings back my anxiety. My question is what are the chances that i actually have the virus or is my anxiety making me sick to the point that im imagining stuff. Ive never had a rash or a fever. But ive experienced the feeling of low circulation in my hands and feet. the lymph nodes in my chest arent swollen. Pleassseee help me!!!!!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Your symptoms are not HIV related. For your peace of mind, I would suggest a test at the 90 day mark. I am confident that the result will be negative. In the future, if someone isn't willing to wear a condom when they are with you, then they don't deserve to have sex with you. Period.

In health,

Richard

am in fear pls help me
oral sex