am in fear pls help me

Dear doctor, I had a sex with one sex worker 1day back, while having intercourse I used a condom, I am not sure whether any spill or her veginal fluid spill on my skin. I am so fear abt that any fluid of her on body lead to HIV? after had sex I wash my pennis and around thoroughly by soap and shampoo twice. I kiss her on lips for while, I sip her breast for while but I believe I never get any milk from her. I am so fear abt what happened please help me ... can I go for any preventive treatment if yes suggest that treatment. What should I do now. The incident occures 30hours back. I had a sex with her in night 12 after finish I wash my pennis and around area by soap in morning 8 I washed all the place through lemon and while remove my hair around pennis on next I got a cut and blood come out will lt lead any problem.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I do not think you need to be concerned. You used a condom. Using a condom is one of the best ways to protect yourself from HIV. For transmission to occur, the virus needs a portal of entry into your body. During sexual relations, this most easily happens during unprotected penetrative sex (vaginal or anal), and the risk is always higher for the receptive partner.

Only four fluids are able to transmit the virus. They are blood, semen, vaginal secretions, and breast milk. Given the situation you are describing, I do not think you came into contact with her blood, vaginal secretions, or breast milk in a manner which would have put you at risk for HIV.

In health,

Richard

complicated
Im afraid out of my mind!!!!