Does Oral Sex between two HIV negative individuals Leads to HIV Infection?

Greetings Sir, I had this question in my mind the day i had oral sex with my partner. Is it possible that if a couples is HIV negative and if they indulge in oral sex then are there any chances to build up HIV infection? for example the female giving Oral sex so are there any chance for the female to have HIV infection from this act? or even the male partner has any risk? Please i am waiting curiously for the answer as i am worried about it. Thank You.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Thanks for writing in. If neither partner has HIV, then no transmission can occur. It does not matter what the sex act is (oral, vaginal, anal). One partner MUST have HIV for there to be the chance of transmission of the virus to an uninfected partner. I hope this helps.

In health,

Richard

hiv positive
confused