Please help! Testing guidelines question!

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to read this... I had a potential exposure 11 months ago and had several tests at three and six months ending with neg hiv antibodies, neg hep c antigen and hep c antibody. I would drop my worries but I have suffered debilitating fatigue, pain on the right side of my upper abdomen that is persistent, chronic coughs and colds lasting for over a month at a time, back pain, rashes, burning sensations under my armpits and more. Doctors can't seem to find anything and I have given up on them. Saw a psychiatrist and he said I don't really need him yet my docs insisted it was in my head. I am lost for other avenues and need you opinion, my quality of life is being seriously effected. Should I test again? Are these tests all good at this time period? Thank you for your time

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Thank you for writing in. You are negative from this encounter. Any testing done at three months or later would be considered conclusive. I'm afraid that I don't have much to offer you other than this is not HIV. If you are not getting the answers you are looking for from your doctor, my only suggestion is another opinion. Good luck.

In health,

Richard

Is hand and feet peeling a sign of hiv rash?
Window period for PCR(Qualitative test)