SEX

I Am boy 17 years...I had sex for the first time with a prostitue 2 days back.... i wore 2 condoms.. we had only vaginal sex.... M i virgin now or i lost my virginty?? and AM i safe against any kinda STDs... we smooched like anything...??/

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there Virginity is the state of a person who has never engaged in sexual intercourse and most would agree that having vaginal sex would be considered intercourse. Moving forward I would strongly encourage not "double bagging" or wearing two condoms. There are no scientific studies showing "double bagging" is safer than properly using a single latex condom. In fact, there is some information suggesting that double bagging causes friction of latex on latex, which may compromise the integrity of the condoms and increase the likelihood of breakage! However, if your condom (or condoms) broke, you likely would have known. I think from the episode you describe you are not at risk for HIV. Some STDs can be transmitted even when using condoms, through skin to skin contact or oral sex as well. If you are worried, you can go and get tested - by 4 weeks the tests should all be very accurate. Take care, LHW

i tell myself it'll be fine but have doubts
Is hand and feet peeling a sign of hiv rash?