Nov 21, 2012
a person with hsv1 can easily get hiv or its impossible when only having sex with his wife whose hiv negative but have herpes on her lips
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there It is impossible to contract HIV if you are having sex only with another person who is HIV-uninfected, no matter whether you have HSV or not. Take care,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Vaginal Sex With Condom
- Odds Of Infection Condom Slipped
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Used Condom
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.