Fell over in a bar my glass smashed and cut my wrist, could i get infected?
Nov 20, 2012
Fell over in a bar my glass smashed and cut my wrist could it be possible of catching anything off the floor or glass or am i just being paranoid?
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
There is absolutely no risk from the situation you're describing.
I can see where you're going with your logic. There's an opening on your body from the glass, however, there's no HIV getting in there.
For HIV to transmit you need HIV positive body fluid coming out of someone's body and going immediately/directly inside of your body. That didn't happen in your case.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Infections Cause Wbc In Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.