Please Help!! This is life and death situation

I have had the experts answer a few of my questions over the past year regarding my situation but I really need some help here. I believe that I have HIV / Hep C coinfection and that my consistantly low, isolated IgM level and coinfection is affecting the test results. I had a 6 month history of elevated ALT, GGT after my risk, upper right abdominal pains, nausea, sore throat, headaches. I had oral thrush, I had a week long fever and flu 16 weeks after the risk incident. Fast forward to today , 28 months later and my upper right abdominal pains are so bad they go through my back, I feel extremely ill when I eat, I have had chronic nasal issues for a year and a half, my lower legs from my calves down throb, my hands go numb everynight. I am getting progressively worse but have tested antibody negative for both infections outside of 27 months. I had an HIV PCR DNA negative and a Hep C PCR RNA negative as well but I feel like I am infected 100 percent. I keep getting sores in my mouth, rashes on my buttocks. I feel ill, weak and deteriorating. I can not get any help from my Doctor as he says the antibody tests are accurate. I have run out of options and I can't explain how much increasing pain I am in. There must be a test I can take that would show or rule out the HIV virus. Please, please help me.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

When you say "There must be a test I can take that would show or rule out the HIV virus." Guess what? You've already taken it. You've already taken all of them. And they've all told you that you're negative!

You did mention something really important though: "I feel like I am infected 100 percent." You feel as if you have HIV. But guess what? The only way to know if you have HIV (and it's an extremely good way) is to be tested for HIV (which you have). The same is true for Hep C.

It sounds like you're having trouble accepting this truth. I can understand why, since you have been feeling unwell. But you must must must understand that constant extreme stress will make the human body sick. It just will.

It also sounds like you may have a history asking questions of this nature from what you've said.

I'm going to encourage you to seek out resources that can help you manage your fear and anxiety regarding HIV. This would mean seeking out (or following up with) a counselor.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Low Fever, muscle pain and tongue thrush
Wounds and bleeding scratches when playing sports