Nov 20, 2012
My girl friend recently tested positive for both chlamydia and gonorrhea and I only tested positive for chlamydia. This seem rather strange to me, is this something that is possible? Or was there an error in the tests?
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
If you both have been having unprotected sex, you're right, it's pretty unlikely for you to show no having gonorrhea.. But if you got tested for it and it wasn't there, then that sounds like the case. Are you sure that you both received the test for both STDs??
You may want to follow up with the place you got tested and ask them some clarifying questions about whether you and your girlfriend might want to be (re)tested.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.