Help me please!?

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q225718.html What if my cut was bleeding a little .. Or if it was a small little fresh cut.. ? It was a small dot cut size of a pulled hair?

Response from Mr. Glenn

From what you described before, you did not have a small fresh cut. A small dot the size of a pulled hair is no where near what a real cut is. In the end, the size of the cut is actually meaningless because she was giving (protected) oral sex. Her mouth wouldn't be able to infect you unless she would bleeding in visible (obvious) and significant quantities. That doesn't sound like it happened.

If you still feel like there's a risk, that is all about your feelings and not the facts in front of us.

I would encourage you to focus instead on the various ways you can pursue to manage this great anxiety you're feeling. First and foremost, following up with a counselor could be a helpful move.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Putting condom in middle of sexual interourse
confused