|hep B and C
Nov 20, 2012
Is it possible to be infected with hep B,C or HIV; if i kiss somebody who has bleeding gums or cut sores? I have a clean mouth and i have never had problems in my mouth.
| Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
The short answer is NO. The mouth is a very inefficient way to receive these diseases, especially when you know that you have a pretty healthy mouth.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Soon Does Weight Loss Usually Occur After Infected By HIV/AIDS??
- How Long Does It Take For HIV Symptoms To Appear?
- If Blood Is On Paper Can It Transmit AIDS?
- How Long Does Post Exposure Prophylaxis Take To Work?
- How Much Does Post Exposure Prophylaxis Cost?
- How Do I Take Care Of HPV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.