CONCLUSIVE AIDS RESULTS
Nov 20, 2012
HI I JUST HAVE A SIMPLE QUESTION. I HAD A SEXUAL INTERCOURSE ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO AND I WENT TO GET TESTED FOR AIDS YESTERDAY AND THE RESULTS WERE NEGATIVE. MY QUESTION IS ARE THESE RESULTS CONCLUSIVE TO BE 100% SURE THAT I DO NOT HAVE H.I.V? PLEASE HELP.
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
We would consider that to indeed be a conclusive test! We recommend for people to wait three months after a risk situation to get a conclusive test. You certainly did that.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- AIDS Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Cold Feet After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.