|Please answer this ASAP..I am really worried
Nov 20, 2012
I am still a virgin..never been involved in any kind of sexual activity...no vaginal, anal, oral..neither mutual masturbation...& also never used syringes..! I do only masturbation...do I still have a chance of getting HIV
| Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
You are absolutely at no risk for HIV. None. Someone only gets HIV from another person.. and even then it only will happen when body fluid with HIV comes out of one person's body and goes immediately/directly inside of another person's body.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Cold Feet After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.