Finger sucking with blood from mouth

I recently was with a guy of unknown status in which he sucked on my finger as a substitute for oral sex. At one point after a minute or so I pulled my finger out and find visible blood from his lip. I washed it off and we stopped. After examining my finger it was intact in terms of skin from what I could tell. What risk am I looking at if any? Thank you for your help!

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

It doesn't sound like there's a likelihood of getting HIV from the situation you're describing. I can understand your anxiety from seeing blood on your finger, but the only way that there would be any risk is if your finger was significantly cu open in some way. That would also be a situation where it'd probably hurt for someone to to be sucking on it the way you're describing.

Hope this helps!

Erik

rash on my hand
Paranoid Over Bed Sheets