Nov 19, 2012
Can a person test negative for hiv after two years of being infected?
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there, No, the standard for HIV tests, whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90 days.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Is It Possible To Get AIDS From Massage?
- Licking Vagina Scared I Have AIDS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sharing A Razor
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Having Sex During Period
- Sex With Sex Worker Should I Get Tested
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.