Nov 19, 2012
Can a person test negative for hiv after two years of being infected?
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there, No, the standard for HIV tests, whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90 days.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Does Any Std Affect Your Urine Flow?
- How Long Does It Take To Find Out If You Have An Std?
- Pathophysiology Of Cervical Cancer
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.