he's positive andmy test came back negative

But ever I heard in the doctors office that he's positive but i'm negative.I had the runsdiarrhea. Is out shock from the news that make my knees Trimble and send mi to the toilet.can fear develope the HIV anti bodies.how do I get over the shock and fear of maybe later my test will and come positive.we've done all kind of sex anal.I've giving him blow jobs.he's come in my mouth but never in my vagina our anal.why won't I stop fretting

Hi The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 90 days, if both of these tests are negative then so are you, as long as there were no other types of exposure during that 3 month period, if so then the timing starts over again.

There are those that have had sex with a positive partner and never became infected. If you go through the above testing time and the tests come back negative then so are you. What you need to do, like my husband who is HIV negative and I'm positive, is have protected sex and he is tested every 6 months. What you need to decide is if you can put the stress aside to continue in the relationship, if not it is not fair to you or your partner to continue if you are always going to be worrying about becoming positive.

We know that if your partner is on medication for HIV and their viral load is undetectable than the risk of transmission is reduced by up to 96% and when you add protection to the picture the risk reduces even more.

Menstrual blood on toilet seat
Wounds and bleeding scratches when playing sports