Menstrual blood on toilet seat

Hi I went to the toilet at work and realised after wiping myself then getting of the toilet seat there was blood on the seat. I now keep worrying that what if a bit of that blood got onto my toilet paper then I wiped my vagina that I might get HIV as I don't know who's blood it was. Can't stop worrying do I need to get tested. I am also pregnant which I keep worrying that I could of passed something onto the baby . Please help

Hi You cannot get HIV this way! HIV dies once it is outside of the body. Also all OBGYN's are to offer HIV testing, if you need peace of mind I would ask them for the test, but again getting HIV this way is not possible.

5th month symptoms
he's positive andmy test came back negative