confused about my hiv testing results

Hi, I was tested for hiv with a pregancy I had in febuary 2012 and that one was neggitive. We'll I lost that baby at 11wks, in march od 2012. I than got pregnant again in july 2012 and received a small dose of a rohgam shot because I am rh neggitive to help with my current pregnany. I tested neggitive again on my prenatal hiv panel in the middle of August 2012. I than switch ob's ad he did another pernatal panel that included an hiv test and it came back possitive elisa and indeterminate western blot with p24, p55, p51,gp40 with an hiv index of 1.83. I than had to switch ob's again and was retested in the begining of sept.2012. I had a neggitive elisa and a neggitive pcr. I than wanted for myself to be retested in the end of oct. 2012 and that one came back positve with a hive index of 1.32 and an indeterminate western blot with the same antigen bands as before. I am so confused and half way through my pregnancy and am worried for my baby. What do you think is happening? Am I seroconverting or is my pregnancy messing with my lab results and are the bands of antigens I have hiv related or could they be from something else? "Please let me know what you think? Oh I've had the same partner for 2yrs and since than we have only been with eachother incase that matters at all.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there I think that you are exactly right and that are having a false positive result on your testing due to the pregnancies. To reassure yourself and allay your fears you could do a PCR (viral load test). If this is negative (which I'm sure it will be) you can stop worrying once and for all. Hope this helps. Take care, LHW

vaginal burning
Still worried and scared