3 Months Antibody test
Nov 12, 2012
When on holyday in prague I had unprotected sex with a brothel prosyotut i tested afther 20 days negative then at 97 days am I HIV free, or fo I have to test again at 6 months.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The guidelines are to be tested initially at 3 weeks post exposure than again at 3 months, if this is negative than so are you! From what you have told me and if there have been no other possible exposures during this time you are HIV free.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can The HIV Virus Survive In The Environment?
- Minimum Days Of Survival Of A Hiv Infected Person
- The Vaginal Fluid Got In Touch With The Penis Head
- What Can Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes In Armpits?
- What Does It Means If Your A Hiv Carrier?
- What Is Acute And Subacute Transient Peripheral Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.