Am i Infected?

I had a condom split whilst with a sex worker, about 7 weeks ago. I have not had any symptoms, nausea, rash, swollen glands, headaches, fever etc.

But I have had an increased urge to pee and a lot of burning/tingling sensation in and around my groin, arms and lower legs. I am going crazy with stress and worry and am in a country where HIV testing will get me deported.

Hi Good for you for wearing a condom, sorry though to hear it broke. The chances of HIV transmission are very low when using a condom and with it breaking and being with someone who has multiple partners it is important that you be tested for all of the sexually transmitted infections. The symptoms you are describing can be from a multitude of things, from a cold or the flu to other STI's. I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider and get tested for everything. Herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhea etc can cause the symptoms that you are having, so again I would recommend that you get a screening for all of the STI's.

Be well, Shannon

can i get aid from razor
3 Months Antibody test