HIV and AIDS
Nov 11, 2012
Could i be HIV positive if the TEST line appears faint?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi On test there are two lines, once C for control and one t for testing. You want to have a line in the C showing the test was done correctly and any type of line in the t area shows a preliminary positive test result. No matter how faint or strong the line is, if there is a line you need to have the blood work done for the confirmation.
Be well, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hair Loss After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.