Ice cubes and ulcer
Nov 11, 2012
I was at a party , I guy had fresh cuts on his hands and a blood nose that night he would have touched the ice for his drinks he was quite unsanitary could I have contracted anything from that ice in my drink ? I had a fresh mouth ulcer at the time of it happening .
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi HIV does not survive well or long after it leaves the body. There would have to be a large volume of blood present and with the watering diluting it and with it starting to die once it leaves the body there is no chance of getting HIV this way.
You are fine, be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Urethra After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.