emotional support and where to go

I am with someone quite a bit older than me and i may have hiv i have the symptoms mainly a rash....he is hiv positive and i Am 17 i don't know where to go to get tested discretely and keep my results secret as well i don't have the most caring or open minded parents.... How do i tell him he gave me hiv it would kill his conscious if he knew he did that to me...i more than likely an positive though

Hi, There is no way to now know if you have HIV or not until you are tested. There are testing sites in many different cities where you can go and find out. The first thing to do is be tested and know your status from there you can know if you need to tackle all of these other things. I wouldn't put anything into those until you know for sure your own status. A rash doesn't mean you have HIV, so again getting tested in your first thing to do. Then you can decide what to do next. But don't make any assumptions until you know for sure your status.

Be well, Shannon

worried man pls help
Ice cubes and ulcer