worried man pls help

hi mam i had high risk vaginal exposure with sex worker on 29 dec 2011 after than i did lot of test in between 20 months i took 20 antibodies as well as pcr dan test after 45 days and pcr rna test after 8 months, 3 4th genration tests, 4 elisa and others are rapid tests sd bio line 3.0 all the tests were negative, i had all symptoms of hiv but now i have white coated tongue ond sever pain on it and something stuck on my trougt i want to marry but i am soo scared pls help me, my cd4 was 456 and cd8 177 and cd4/cd8 ratio is high 2.34 after 8 months of exposure now after 20 months i did rapid test the result is negative pls advice me thanx

Hi With all of your experience with HIV testing showing that you are negative. You should follow up with your health care provider for the continued symptoms that you are experiencing as obviously something is causing your immune symptom to be compromised and you need to find out why.

Be well, Shannon

Oral sex with a canker
emotional support and where to go