Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

worried man pls help
Nov 11, 2012

hi mam i had high risk vaginal exposure with sex worker on 29 dec 2011 after than i did lot of test in between 20 months i took 20 antibodies as well as pcr dan test after 45 days and pcr rna test after 8 months, 3 4th genration tests, 4 elisa and others are rapid tests sd bio line 3.0 all the tests were negative, i had all symptoms of hiv but now i have white coated tongue ond sever pain on it and something stuck on my trougt i want to marry but i am soo scared pls help me, my cd4 was 456 and cd8 177 and cd4/cd8 ratio is high 2.34 after 8 months of exposure now after 20 months i did rapid test the result is negative pls advice me thanx

Response from Ms. Southall

Hi With all of your experience with HIV testing showing that you are negative. You should follow up with your health care provider for the continued symptoms that you are experiencing as obviously something is causing your immune symptom to be compromised and you need to find out why.

Be well, Shannon

Previous
Oral sex with a canker
Next
emotional support and where to go

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.