Risk?

Dear Shannon: several weeks ago I had a sexual game with a girl, there was friction of genitals ( my penis and her vagina) but there was not penetration.- Anyway at 94 days post exposure the girl and me did a hiv elisa test and both of them are negative.- 1- Is there risk of hiv by friction of genitals but no penetration? 2- My negative test at 94 days are definite and conclusive or must I repeat the test? Thanks.-

Hi Your testing is conclusive at 90 days as well as with no penetration the likelihood of HIV transmission occurring is very small. For HIV transmission to occur there would have to be a direct exchange of body fluid.

With both of your test showing negative at 94 days, you are HIV free from this experience.

armpits
multiple oraquick at home test... please help help