Nov 11, 2012
hello my armpits are uncomfortable and sometimes i do feel pain.i have been feeling for lumps and have not noticed any.once a doctor felt under my armpits and said this was muscle pain.it comes and goes.what could really be causing this
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi There are lymph nodes present in your armpit area and when you are ill one of the areas the doctor can feel for swollen lymph nodes are in the area as well as your neck. Lymph nodes can be swollen for many different reasons not just HIV. You can also have muscle soreness from activity. The important thing is that if these symptoms continue to follow up with your health care provider.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.