Hiv from stool

Dear Shannon! i am a psychlogist working with children with a difficult familiar background. I don't know their status. One child pooped on my legs because she had diarrhea. It Went through my clothes.i' ve read different Information about contact with feces. Would it be a risk if traces of feces got on my Slip? I hope you have Time to answer!!

Hi Thanks for the question. It is possible to get HIV through feces, but there are a few things that have to happen in order for HIV transmission to occur. First the stool would have to have a large volume of blood in it and then it if did have the large volume of blood it would have to enter your body through a fresh open wound. Having your slip on also helps add the prevention of transmission. So the short answer after that explanation is no! You are fine.

Be well, Shannon

CCR5 delta 32 mutation testing?
armpits